Our company's proven track record of providing reliable, knowledgeable service since 2003 gives our clients complete peace of mind.
All our notaries are qualified in NY County.
The process can be completed either the same day, the next day or in 2-3 days (fees are listed below).
The "Certified Apostille Agent" Seal That Stands for Quality Service
Here's how it works...
The 4-Step NY Apostille Process:
1) Apostille New York reviews your apostille needs and your document over the phone or email and confirms the fee and timeframe.
2) We will then meet to notarize your document(s) (person being notarized must be present) or, if it is a birth, marriage or death certificate, meet to receive the documents or you can drop them off at our office or ship them to us. Except for vital records such as birth certificates, all documents must be notarized as the first part of the apostille process (if you choose to use your own notary, he or she must be commissioned in New York County and we have to review the notarization in advance). We will provide you with our NYC office or shipping address once your documents are approved for processing.
3) Apostille New York will take your legal documents through the NY notary authentication and apostille process.
4) We return your apostilled documents to you by dropping them off by hand or we can FedEx or UPS them to you if you can provide us with a paid self-addressed FedEx or UPS airbill, account number or credit card number.
NOTE FOR BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH CERTIFICATE APOSTILLES: All NYC birth, marriage and death certificates must be the long-form version (8-1/2 x 11") and birth and death certificates must be accompanied by what is known as "a Letter of Exemplification" issued by the NYC Department of Health or vitalchek.com. NYC Marriage Certificates must be certified by the NYC City Clerk at the Marriage Bureau (with an original signature on the reverse side). See section below on the ordering of the actual NY birth, marriage or death certificates.
SEE MENU BAR AT TOP RIGHT AND CLICK ON "ORDERING NYC DOCUMENTS" FOR INFORMATION ON ORDERING CERTIFIED BIRTH, MARRIAGE AND DEATH CERTIFICATES.
Apostille New York's
CONTACT, PAYMENT, COVERAGE INFORMATION & HOURS
(if you do happen to get voicemail--which is rare--we will return the call within 10-20 minutes during normal business hours)
Cash, check, credit cards
and Paypal accepted
Apostille New York's
SCHEDULE AND FEE OPTIONS
Fee (processing time and fee does not include shipping):
1) 2- to 3-day processing: $160 for individuals and $185 for companies
2) Next day by 5 pm: $185 for individuals and $215 for companies
3) Same day: $215 (we must receive documents by 11 AM) for
individuals and $250 for companies
Fees above includes meeting you at your Manhattan office or home location (from Wall St. area to 116th St.), our midtown Manhattan office or any nearby cafe or meeting area for notarization or handoff of documents, one county clerk authentication and apostille, and the New York County and Secretary of State's fees. If your are shipping the documents to us, the fee would also include bringing your apostilled documents to a FedEx center, but you would be responsible for actual shipping costs by providing a paid, self-addressed FedEx (or UPS or Priority Mail) envelope, or an account number or credit card number (including expiration date and code that FedEx requires).
For customers who are shipping the documents to us, we can provide our mailing address once we have discussed and reviewed your documents.
Additional apostilles: $50 for each additional authenticated and apostilled document (2- to 3-day); $60/per apostille 1 day; $70 per apostille for same day.