Our company's proven track record of providing reliable service and expertise since 2006 gives our clients complete peace of mind.
All our notaries are qualified in NY County.
The process can be completed either the same day, the next day or in 2-3 days (fees are listed below).
We are now offering Authentication Services at the NYC Brazilian Consulate in addition to apostilles for every apostille-member country.
The "Certified Apostille Agent" Seal That Stands for Quality Service
Here's how it works...
The 4-Step NY Apostille Process:
1) Apostille New York reviews your apostille needs and your document over the phone or email and confirms the fee and timeframe.
2) We will then meet to notarize your document(s) (the person being notarized must be present) or, if it is a birth, marriage or death certificate, meet to receive the documents or you can drop them off at our office or ship them to us. Except for vital records such as birth certificates and certificates of incorporation, all documents must be notarized as the first part of the apostille process (if you choose to use your own notary, he or she must be commissioned in New York County and we have to review the notarization in advance). We will provide you with our NYC office or shipping address once your documents are approved for processing.
3) Apostille New York will take your legal documents through the NY notary authentication and apostille process.
4) We return your apostilled documents to you by dropping them off by hand or we send them within NY by Ground FedEx or other type of Fedex or location if you can provide us with a paid self-addressed FedEx airbill, account number or credit card number (or the additional fee can just be added to the total).
NOTE FOR BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH CERTIFICATE APOSTILLES:
All NYC birth, death and marriage certificates must be the long-form version (8-1/2 x 11"). To obtain an apostille, birth and death certificates must be accompanied by what is known as "a Letter of Exemplification", which are issued by the NYC Department of Health or vitalchek.com for birth certificates (vitalchek.com does not issue Exemplification Letters for Death Certificates, so they must be ordered from the NYC Department of Health. NYC Marriage Certificates must be certified by the NYC City Clerk at the Marriage Bureau (with an original signature on the reverse side).
SEE MENU BAR AT TOP RIGHT AND CLICK ON "ORDERING NYC DOCUMENTS" FOR INFORMATION ON ORDERING CERTIFIED BIRTH, MARRIAGE AND DEATH CERTIFICATES.
For New York Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates outside NYC, you would have to contact the town or city where you obtained the document to order a "certified copy," or confirm with the town or city what is needed on your certificate in order to get it authenticated by the County Clerk for that town/city (or contact the County Clerk to ask them). Once you know you have the right version of the certificate, you can bring it or mail it (with a paid return mailer) to that town or city's county clerk to have the town/city's signature on the certificate authenticated. We can then apostille the document as the final step, but that cannot be done without that county clerk's signature authentication, additional documentation, stamps or adhesive labels (depending on their method).
Apostille New York's
CONTACT, PAYMENT, COVERAGE INFORMATION & HOURS
(if you do happen to get voicemail--which is rare--we will return the call within 10-20 minutes during normal business hours)
Cash, check, credit cards
and Paypal accepted
Apostille New York's
SCHEDULE AND FEE OPTIONS
Fee (processing time and fee does not include shipping except a Ground Fedex return to you within NY):
1) 3-day processing: First apostille is $200
2) 2-day processing, by 5 pm: First apostille is $245
3) Same day to next-day, by 5 pm (depending on start time): First apostille is $295
Additional apostilles: $100 each
Brazilian Consulate Processing (includes County Clerk authentication): $375 for first document and $100 for each additional document.
above includes meeting you at your Manhattan office or home location
(from the Financial District to Columbia University), our midtown Manhattan office or any
nearby cafe or meeting area for notarization or handoff of documents, county clerk authentication and apostille, and the New York County
and Secretary of State's fees.
If your are shipping the documents to us
from outside NY, the fee would also include bringing your apostilled
documents to a FedEx center, but you would be responsible for actual
shipping costs by providing a paid, self-addressed FedEx (or UPS or
Priority Mail) envelope, or an account number or credit card number
(including expiration date and code that FedEx requires).
For customers who are shipping the documents to us, we can provide our mailing address once we have discussed and reviewed your documents.